Here are some quotes I like that sum up my views on some subjects. These will also give you a taste of the ideas or people I admire. There are many more I would like to have written in this post, so maybe I’ll post a sequel to this in the future.
1. “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” Thomas Jefferson
2. “It is better to be alone than in bad company.” George Washington
3. “All great change in America begins at the dinner table” Ronald Reagan
4. “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you” St. Augustine
5. “The greatest supporters of peace are those who are sworn to risk their lives when war occurs” General Charles Krulak, 31st Commandant, USMC
6. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life” Confucius
7. “I’ve noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.” Ronald Reagan
8. “If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else” Dave Ramsey
9.”It is good that war is so terrible, or we might grow to like it.” General Robert E. Lee.
10. “No bastard ever won a war by dying for their country. They won by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.” General George S. Patton
This one is a bonus quote from me when I was in high school